[asterisk-users] PRI Issues After Upgrade

Stephen H. Gerstacker sgerstacker at edpaymentsystems.com
Tue Sep 13 09:17:15 CDT 2011

I disabled the echo cancelled on the PRI and the same issues are still popping up:

PRI Span: 1 !! Unknown IE 128 (cs0)
    -- Span 1: Channel 0/22 got hangup, cause 16

Anything else I can try?

Stephen H. Gerstacker
Sr. Database Developer
Electronic Data Payment Systems
Phone: 866.578.9740 ext. 114
Fax: 866.528.3854
www.edpaymentsystems.com<http://www.edpaymentsystems.com>

On Sep 11, 2011, at 9:52 AM, Stephen H. Gerstacker wrote:

When we moved buildings, the PRI provider specifically asked to switch to dms100. That's how the old server was as well.

I'll try the echo canceller first.

- Stephen H. Gerstacker