[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 04:43:05 CDT 2011

Dear Tareq;

I am not using mysql, the configuration on the text configuratoin files and the logs are existed under the directory (/var/log/asterisk).

Well, to use mysql: then it means the configuration will be also in the database or I can use mysql only for reporting?

What is the Flash Operator?

By the way, I have another question if you can help me if you used the database with sql, actually I was facing one time a case and maybe the Database usage will help me if you can advise me:

If I have multiple Asterisk servers are running, and I need them to work centralized (I mean from one configuration) so to work as one system, then if I have database for configuration, I can acheive this by making all the servers read and write the configuration from the database server?

Thanks for your help Tareq.

Regards
Bilal