[asterisk-users] Question about voip.ms service.

naren naren.salem at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:18:25 CDT 2011

I am novice with Asterisk, I had to piece together a lot of bits of info
from lots of internet searches to get my very basic setup working. I
probably shouldn't say that because it seems like Nat is not a very basic
setup with Asterisk.

The reason for wanting to stay with SIP is because I have my setup working
with that protocol with an incoming and an outgoing line. I just wanted to
add a second outgoing with voip.ms.

But, I have come so far, so well why not... I will give IAX a shot, and see
what traps I need to wade through :)

Thanks

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:09 AM, John Novack <jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org