[asterisk-users] broadcast

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 05:06:21 CDT 2011

Good to know,

I think it'll be a feedback score or a poll from members of the conference.
So if you use the R option and collect DTMF from members, and an AMI script
listening to that particular DTMF event collects all. This way your AMI
listener script should be able to tell you at the end of poll what user
inserted with DTMF.

So overall insertion of a broadcast message using Ahmed's method of .call
file and later on collecting DTMF events from AMI script
should theoretically work for you.