[asterisk-users] Beggining asterisk

Esteban Cacavelos estebancacavelos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:27:11 CDT 2011

2011/9/6 Esteban Cacavelos <estebancacavelos at gmail.com>

> [...]
>> first.
>>
>> I will post my results.
>>

>> Esteban
>> --
>> Esteban L. Cacavelos de Amoriza
>> Cel: 0981 220 429
>>

> finally i decided to install from source because the documentation suggest
> that.
>
> I've installed successfully asterisk+dahdi+libpri. I tested a basic SIP
> configuration and there were no problems.
>
> Now i have problems with pstn termination and origination. I have one fxo
> module from witch i want to make and receive calls. Can I do that ?. I'll
> post my configuration files.
>
> I want to make calls from my android phone (where i have a SIP client) and
> recieve calls from my analog line through my androi.
>
> My country code is 595, city code 21, number , xxx xxx
>

> chan_dahdi.conf
>
> [channels]
>
> ;
> ; To apply other options to these channels, put them before "channel".
> ;
> signalling=fxs_ks  ; in Asterisk, FXO channels use FXS signaling
>                      ; (and yes, FXS channels use FXO signaling)
> context=from-pstn
> channel => 1       ; apply all the previously defined settings to this
> channel
>

> extensions.conf
> [LocalSets]
>
> exten => 100,1,Dial(SIP/android-esteban) ; Replace 0000FFFF0001 with your
> device name
>
> exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/recepcion) ; Replace 0000FFFF0002 with your device
> name
>

> exten => 200,1,Answer()
>     same => n,Playback(hello-world)
>     same => n,Hangup()
>
> ; TERMINATION
> [from-voip-network]
> exten => _X.,1,Verbose(2, Call from VoIP network to ${EXTEN})
>    same => n,Dial(DAHDI/g0/${EXTEN})
>
> ORIGINATION
> [from-pstn]
> ; This is the context that would be listed in the config file
> ; for the circuit (i.e. chan_dahdi.conf)
>
> exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/android-esteban)
>
> [number-mapping]
> ; This context is not strictly required, but will make it easier
> ; to keep track of your DIDs in a single location in your dialplan.
> ; From here you can pass the call to another part of the dialplan
> ; where the actual dialplan work will take place.
>
> exten => 59521xxxxxx,1,Dial(SIP/android-esteban)
>
> exten => i,1,Verbose(2,Incoming call to invalid number)
>

> Dahdi system.conf
>
> # Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Tue Sep  6 14:40:03 2011
> # If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,
> # your manual changes will be LOST.
> # Dahdi Configuration File
> #
> # This file is parsed by the Dahdi Configurator, dahdi_cfg
> #
> # Span 1: WCTDM/4 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 5" (MASTER)

dahdi_genconf should generate chan_dahdi.conf file ?. It generates these two
files

dahdi_genconf -v
Default parameters from /etc/dahdi/genconf_parameters
Generating /etc/dahdi/system.conf
Generating /etc/asterisk/dahdi-channels.conf

or i must create manually chan_dahdi.conf and include dahdi-channels.conf ?

BR