[asterisk-users] PRI Issues After Upgrade

Stephen H. Gerstacker sgerstacker at edpaymentsystems.com
Fri Sep 9 08:55:13 CDT 2011

I've finally moved from my 5 year old 1.2 installation to a 1.8 installation.

I'm using the packages supplied by asterisk.org<http://asterisk.org> for Ubuntu 10.04, so I am at Asterisk 1.8.6.

On the console, I am seeing:

PRI Span: 1 !! Unknown IE 128 (cs0)
    -- Span 1: Channel 0/22 got hangup, cause 15

And then the call hangs up.  The cause code changes all the time.  It never seems to be consistent.  31, 34, 54, 102, 122, etc.  Before it was a different type of error.  I've tried multiple versions of libpri and am now on 1.4.12.  I'm also on DAHDI 2.4.1.  The card in question is a Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card.

I've tried IRC and the forum and gotten no help, so any help would be appreciated.

Stephen H. Gerstacker
Sr. Database Developer
Electronic Data Payment Systems
Phone: 866.578.9740 ext. 114