[asterisk-users] Queue agent login notification

Michael voip.question at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:21:20 CDT 2011

I made test calls and go this:
 res_config_mysql.c:789 store_mysql: MySQL RealTime: Invalid database
specified: 'asterisk' (check res_mysql.conf)

In extconfig.conf I started with:
[settings]
queue_log => mysql,asterisk

As it didn't work, I added queue_log:
[settings]
queue_log => mysql,asterisk,queue_log

But this also doesn't work.

I noticed that res_mysql.conf wasn't present (AsteriskNOW system), so I
added it, but it didn't change matters.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.