[asterisk-users] Queue agent login notification

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 03:27:56 CDT 2011

Here's the table structure

CREATE TABLE `queue_log` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `time` char(26) default NULL,
  `callid` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  `queuename` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  `agent` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  `event` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  `data` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
  `data1` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `data2` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `data3` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `data4` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `data5` varchar(100) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB

in your extconfig.conf you need a line along the lines of

queue_log=>mysql,<db-name>,queue_log

you will also need an entry in your res_config_mysql.conf along the lines of

[<db-name>]
dbhost = <location of db>
dbname = <db-name>
dbuser = <db-user>