[asterisk-users] DTMF games with Asterisk

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 05:29:54 CDT 2011

Hi list,

I want to know that will it be possible that more then 1 AMI is connected
from single Linux machine with different name ?

As we know that default 1st AMI connection will come with 127.0.0.1 and root
information.

My requirement is that I want to handling events for more then one
Konference. So I required more then 1 AMI connection might be 1 connection
for 1 konference. Because I will play some IVR files to get DTMF and on this
DTMF i will check the correct DTMF. So that I will get the right user with
correct input.

So please guide me.

--

-----