[asterisk-users] (no subject)

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 01:53:33 CDT 2011

See absolute timeout. I think yours' a complex thing to achieve I guess
absolute timeout may be the thing that can help. In older versions
absoluteTimeoute(n) could take you to exten T when time n elapsed. now I
guess funtion Timeout() is used as replacement.

here's an excerpt from somewhere:

 ; limit calls to ex-girlfriend to 300 seconds
    exten => 123,1,Set(TIMEOUT(absolute)=300)
    exten => 123,2,Dial(${EX-GIRLFRIEND})
    exten => T,1,Playback(im-sorry)
    exten => T,2,Playback(vm-goodbye)
    exten => T,3,Hangup(  )

Also see if Dial() command options L(x:y:z), or S(x) work out for you when
combined with option g.