[asterisk-users] how to add-edit-delete entery into asterisk conf files

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 00:17:31 CDT 2011

Though this might have been resolved/accomplished already but I've couple of
questions for Virendra Bhati.

1- If you are doing this to make new accounts for new users, why couldn't
you use Asterisk realtime(DB) based configurations of
Voicemail/MoH/SIP/dialplan etc wouldn't it be much easier than doing lots
and lots of filing !?

2- Since its a web-based Filing operations and if multiple users are to use
the same page for appending/overwriting their configurations wouldn't it
lead to information being lost when multiple users applying their changes ?
I wonder how do you handle that ?

I'm sure I'd more questions when I started writing this response mail but
now I've forgotten those :P

Thanks,
Sammy.