[asterisk-users] Beggining asterisk

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 4 13:51:29 CDT 2011

I advise you taking Gentoo Linux. There is a great asterisk repisetory.
Also support patvhes for NON digium hardware.

Resources:
http://oreilly.com/openbook/

there you find on the right the free book Asterisk: The Future of telephony

the 3rd edition is available, but that book covers every thing to run
the asterisk PBX.

Tamer