[asterisk-users] Router with PPPoE and QOS for light Asterisk and general use

hbk fotok at online.no
Sun Sep 4 05:14:35 CDT 2011

Hi,

I have used Linksys, Buffalo and current Asus router with DD-WRT there
are some stability issues and PPPoE and QOS does not work.
I tried Tomato too but that gives strange SIP problems.

I would very much appreciated tips on a good and stable router for
Asterisk thats not too hard to set up, and hopefully bellow my 500 USD
pain limit:)

Linux/PC based router also interesting, if recommendable?

Thank you!

HB
Norway