[asterisk-users] Phantom rings after FXO/FXS setup

Chris Ramirez cramirez at tele-onecom.com
Thu Sep 1 14:51:57 CDT 2011

I have recently setup Trixbox 2.6.1 on a machine and configured it with
an FXO and FXS module. I can make and receive calls just fine so there
is no problem with the configuration of how the ports are set. The
problem I am having is when I miss a call. The phone will ring 15
minutes later and continue to ring exactly 15 minutes after that and 15
after that...etc. I cannot find anything online that tells me how to get
it to quit this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--
*Chris Ramirez*
TELE-ONE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
cramirez at tele-onecom.com