[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 31 18:34:00 CDT 2011

On 10/31/2011 10:39 PM, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Dear;
>
> It look like AGI is not suiting this, maybe I need AMI?
>
> Because no need to do a call to collect the data, I need to collect data without doing a call ... so what do u suggest?
>
> What I need, is to know how many concurrent calls in the queue, and how many waiting and how many agents in the queue and so on. So what I have to use? AMI or AGI?

Maybe next time you can search the Asterisk wiki before asking because
you would have found:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Manager+Interface+%28AMI%29

 From these and your questions on other mailing lists it seems VoIP
(Asterisk) is new to you. Perhaps you could start with reading the
Asterisk 1.8 book, go through the Asterisk wiki and Google a lot before
asking about every little detail.

In a posting on (iirc) the yate mailing list you mentioned that you use
Fedora 10. If you still use F10, you do know that Fedora 10 is End of
Line for a long time and has not received security updates in a long
time and by now has more security holes than Swiss cheese?

Regards,
Patrick