[asterisk-users] (no subject)

Karim Mardhani karim at vertexcommunication.ca
Mon Oct 31 18:03:22 CDT 2011

Karim Mardhani <karim at vertexcommunication.ca
>* Hi everyone,*>* *>* I am trying to get Meetme to return back to the context from where it*>* joined the meetme.  For example a user uses the following context to join a*>* conference, once user hangs up I would like to continue executing the rest*>* of the dialplan.  But when caller hangs up from the conference I see on CLI*>* that meetme exited with non-zero status but none of the rest of the*>* dialplan is executed.  Please help.  I am using asterisk 1.6.2.20*>* *>* [default]*>* exten => _XXXX,1,MeetMe(1000,1pdMX)*>* exten => _XXXX,n,noop(returned from meetme) ;After user hangs up should*>* come here*>* exten => _XXXX,n,SoftHangup(${ORIG_CALLER})*>* exten => _XXXX,n,SoftHangup(${CONF_CALLER})*>* exten => _XXXX,n,Hangup*>* exten => h,1,noop(default-end)*>* exten => h,n,SoftHangup(${ORIG_CALLER})*>* exten => h,n,SoftHangup(${CONF_CALLER})*>* exten => h,n,Hangup*
That's not how Asterisk works. When the caller hangs up, execution of
the current dialplan extension stops, and control passes to the 'h'
extension, if one exists in the current context.

Any processing you want to do when the caller hangs up must be done
in the 'h' extension. Cheers

Thanks Tony for the quick response.  As you would see I have the h
extension defined but execution doesn't go to that either.

 Tony
--
Tony Mountifield
Work: tony at softins.co.uk