[asterisk-users] Asterisk Executing outbound dial number twice

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 07:46:03 CDT 2011

(Message rearranged into proper order and extraneous stuff deleted -- AJS.
Your reply belongs down below, so questions and answers flow from top to
bottom.)

All anyone can glean from that, is that the problem must lie in one of the
contexts "outbound", "parkedcalls", "autoanswer", or some context included in
one of them.  Which is why I asked for you to post any included contexts as
well.

Please do so; and please post your reply *after* here, so the conversation
flows neatly:  question - answer - question - answer .....  This will make
things easier for anyone searching the archives for solutions to a similar
problem in future.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.