[asterisk-users] sip issue

salaheddine elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 07:33:48 CDT 2011

hello list

i have installed asterisk 1.8.7.1 and i have configured 2 account for sip
in order to do internal call

when i use x-lite and eyebeam1.5 i can call from 222 to 223 ,and alson from
223 to 222

but when i use my snom 320 i can call from my x-lite or eyebeam1.5 to
snom320 but the issue i can not call from my snom

i have this issue just Asterisk 1.8 when i tested with asterisk 1.4 theres
is no problem

see the sip.conf and extenssions.conf below and also the cli when i try to
call from my snom to x-lite

thanks and regards

CLI
  == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
[Oct 31 12:29:17] WARNING[16515]: chan_sip.c:8843 process_sdp: We are
requesting SRTP, but they responded without it!
salaheddine*CLI>

sip.conf

 [general]
context=agents