[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sun Oct 30 20:10:25 CDT 2011

Un-top-posting...

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011, bilal ghayyad wrote:

> Really I am trying to know how to do AGI to get the information from
> asterisk (for example, how to talk with asterisk to know the concurrent
> calls, or the number of agents in the queue, ... etc)? Where I can find
> this?

An AGI is a program that is executed in the context of a channel --
meaning, during a call.

Are you planning on calling into your Asterisk server to trigger the
collection of statistics?

I guess you could set up a 'cron job' to periodically write a call file
to create a channel and execute an AGI, but I suspect you should be
looking at AMI.

--
Thanks in advance,