[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Sun Oct 30 07:18:54 CDT 2011

On Sunday 30 Oct 2011, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> In case I need to retreive the real time data (for example, how many
> calls currently in the queue, and how many calls currently waiting
> in the queue, how many agents currently are logged in ... etc).
>
> How to get this?
> Is it using the AGI? From where I can get information about this?
>
> Because in the CDR, there is nothing mention or can be obtained for
> these informations (how many in the queue and how many is waiting ..
> etc), correct?

On the command-line you can give:

  queue show <queue-name>

which will give you real-time information about the queue.  Presumably
you can do the same through AGI too.  In addition, I believe there are
some ready-made packages (both FOSS and proprietary) that will display
this information nicely formatted.

Regards,

-- Raj
--