[asterisk-users] Queue announcements and MOH blanking out on calls from PSTN over IAX2

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 23:38:08 CDT 2011

Try turning on the Sip debug for the PSTN call as well as RTP debug. Paste
the output here.

> The Dial server is connected to multiple 4-port Redfone devices for
> handling PSTN incoming and outgoing calls.  Outgoing calls always
> originate from and incoming calls always terminate at the SIP server.
> SIP and Dial servers are connected over IAX2.

Explain the above abit as well..couldnt get the clear picture of what it
looks like. Seems to me that you guys are using two servers and call-audio
gets lost in between the servers OR in between the Dial-Server and redfone
device for Queue Calls.