[asterisk-users] Sangoma Card with 16E1 SS7 signaling

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Thu Oct 27 12:53:57 CDT 2011

Am 27.10.2011 19:29, schrieb Vinod Dharashive:
> Hi Richard,
>
> The link is up on 16 th channel. My objective is to have 16 E1 to be configure on single machine with two 8 port sangoma card. Which is problem I am facing. Please let me know if you have any solution.
>
> Thanks
> Vinod dharashive

Hi vinod,

i have never tried to put two A108 cards into one server but it sounds
like an IRQ Problem to me. you should check all system relevant
information (lsmod, lspci,dmesg) if you can see any kernel errors with this.

it could also be a span identification problem that chan_dahdi recognize
the second card also beginning with span 1 and not 9 or something like this.

btw i dont think that you will be happy with asterisk 1.6 and handling
496 concurrent calls over ss7

best regards

Stefan