[asterisk-users] Recording a meetme conference

Mike list at net-wall.com
Thu Oct 27 12:10:54 CDT 2011

Hi,

I thought of that, the problem is I have plenty of calls recorded, I want
the conf call ones to have the name ConfCall-whateverelse.wav

I'll get back to debugging and try to find why those aren't recorded but my
normal calls are. I am sure there is a reason, even if it escapes me at the
moment.

Mike