[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 17:43:19 CDT 2011

Dear wcselby;

Thanks a lot for your reply.

For below script, I have some questions if you can help me:

1) I am looking to have reports for the call center, so I need to determine how many calls in the queue, and how many agents logged and when the agent logged in and when logged out ... etc. But I do not see this in the fields created for the CDR, only what I see those fields related to the call it self. So how I can get this?

2) What is required from me to be done to have CDR for the call center? From where to be enabled? In that case, from where I can determine the fields that I have to add it for the cdr table in the database to be able to have cdr for the call center events?

3) Generally speaking, any events will be added in the cdr (those related for calls or call center or any other thing), how can I know the fields that I have to add it to be able to store in the database? Is it the only solution is to look for the Master file to see what the cdr is logging, and based on it I have to create the database?

Appreciate your kindly help.
Regards
Bilal

--------