[asterisk-users] question about queues.conf

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Oct 25 11:04:08 CDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:15 PM, salaheddine elharit <
salah.elharit200 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> here is my extensions.conf and aheeva_diaplan.conf

<snip>

> if you can see theses files and tell my if there is any wrong
>
> regards

These configuration files you sent me don't seem to match up with the
dailplan CLI you showed earlier.  Please, do the other things I asked about
in my last email, and let's move forward from there.  Also, let's keep the
emails on the list.

For reference, I've included my requests below:

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP