[asterisk-users] Reporting for Asterisk Call Center

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 07:30:00 CDT 2011

Dear Tark;

The asterisk version I am running is 1.8 and I can select mysql from menuselect when I am compiling.

But when I googled for cdr-mysql, I discovered that I have to login for mysql and create the database and run a script to create this and give the grants. All what I found in google is related to other asterisk versions, while mine is 1.8, so the problem is how to know the required script to create the database and give the right grants to be used for CDR that suite the version I am running? From where I can get this?

One more thing, I found there is asterisk-stat and cdr-stats, can I use those with asterisk 1.8? And I will be able to use them to generate basic call center reports (reports related to queuing and number of logged in agents)?

Appreciate the kindly help.
Regards
Bilal