[asterisk-users] Asterisk call transfers not working

Ramiro Paz ramiro at masterline-logistics.com
Mon Oct 24 16:15:04 CDT 2011

Hi Warren:

Yes, everything works fine but call transfers. Dahdi extensions are able to
call each other without problem. At the moment we have 4 Dahdi extensions
and 1 Sip extension.

SIP Extension: 3111
Dahdi Extensions: 3112, 3114, 3131 and 3141 (these are connected to FXS
ports in a digium card).

If you see the first log I sent, when I try to transfer an inbound call from
3111 to 3141, asterisk says:
[Oct  8 10:16:11] WARNING[3840]: features.c:2315 builtin_atxfer: Extension
'41' does not exist in context 'from-internal-xfer'

It seems asterisk doesn't recognize or doesn't read the first two digits
('31') or something like that. Tks.

Regards,

*Ramiro PAZ
MASTERLINE LOGISTICS*