[asterisk-users] question about queues.conf

salaheddine elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:24:07 CDT 2011

yes if i chang it from queues or meetme to dial there is no issue it'works
withou issue

i call the same numbers 560 and i can reponse this call in sip 1000 without
issue

exten => 560,1,Dial(SIP/1000, 30)

the asterisk version is
Asterisk 1.4-r110474M
zaptel-1.4.12.1

i want to know also why for the first provider we put all the number in
extensions .conf but for the second provider we put just the last 3 numbers

thanks for your help