[asterisk-users] how to know RTP por of a SIP client in the dialplan

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Fri Oct 21 12:13:43 CDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 2:46 AM, ISABEL ORDAS ARNAL <ioa at tid.es> wrote:

>  Hi all, ****
>
> How can I get the RTP port one SIP client is using for sending/receiving
> RTP flow? Can I obtain it in from SIP_HEADER of something like that in the
> dialplan?****
>
> Thank you!****
>
> ** **

I don't think you can pull this information from a dialplan native
application, but you could probably write an AGI that pulls this information
for you.  The AGI Environment data includes things like the current channel
in use, which should be able to start you off in the right direction.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP