[asterisk-users] Cutting noise and voice

Diego Alejandro Sanchez Quiroga diegosanchezq at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:19:15 CDT 2011

thanks you Eric, thanks, I understand your contribution, and you're
right because
in my internal network I have no problem handling a grandstreamgateway gw
4108, someone might suggest to take intoaccountparameters for this device, I
tried to contact the manufacturer and is very difficult .

When you enable echo suppression and noise can be heardcutting disable voice
and when you hear the person fine but theecho is very uncomfortable.

thanks

2011/10/20 Eric Wieling <EWieling at nyigc.com>

> You cannot echo cancel SIP.  Removing echo must be done before PSTN is
> converted into SIP.  i.e. your PSTN/SIP gateway.

*Diego Alejandro Sanchez Q.
Ingeniero de Sistemas.
**diegosanchezq at gmail.com
Mobile +57 (1) 320 357 2517
Bogotá - Colombia

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, piense en sú compromiso ecológico.*