[asterisk-users] Cutting noise and voice

Diego Alejandro Sanchez Quiroga diegosanchezq at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:45:10 CDT 2011

Very Good day to everybody, I had a problem with an implementation that
recently made ​​in my Company, dealing in a Grandstream gateway
which will enable echo cancellation but until you hear noise
point appears in the middle of words creating noise interference,
when you disable the echo in this device may not hear much
sound but the echo is uncomfortable.

I added these lines to each sip of my sip.conf, but the echocontinues.

echocancel = yes
echocancelwhenbridged = yes

If anyone knows how or echo cancellation parameters should be
encuenta so that the noise did not delete some parts of words
of voice.

Also add the codec G711 and alaw, since this is the one using the phones.

[1110]
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
secret=s3cr3t4
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
context=from-internal
host=dynamic
type=friend
nat=yes
port=5060
qualify=yes
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
allow=g711
allow=ulaw
dial=SIP/1110
accountcode=
mailbox=1110 at default
permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
callerid=device <1110>
call-limit=50
faxdetect=no

Thank you very much from Colombia

--

*Diego Alejandro Sanchez Q.
Ingeniero de Sistemas.
**diegosanchezq at gmail.com
Mobile +57 (1) 320 357 2517
Bogotá - Colombia

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, piense en sú compromiso ecológico.*