[asterisk-users] Problem E1 PRI

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Oct 19 14:56:38 CDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 05:25:44PM -0200, Sebastian wrote:

> I'm having problems with a new ISDN PRI in a new server.
> The cable is connected and the E1 modem seems to have issues with
> syncing (blinking light on the modem).

[snip]

> dahdi show status
>
> T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1                RED     0      0      0

[snip]

> dahdi_maint -s 1
>
> Span 1:
> >Framing Errors : 0:
> >CRC Errors : 0:
> >Code Violations : 247269:
> >E-bit Count : 0:
> >General Errored Seconds : 1998:

Based on these above two pieces of information, I would believe that
there is either a cabling problem or the device that you are
connecting to is not configured the same way as the T4XXP.

When you say E1 modem, are you referring the the T4XXP or your drop
from your provider?

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer