[asterisk-users] Any help with these error messages???

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Wed Oct 19 10:29:42 CDT 2011

> group = 1
> callgroup = 1
> pickupgroup = 1
> immediate = no
>
> context = my-phones
> signalling = fxo_ks
>
> [phone1](my-phones)
> signalling = fxs_ks
> callerid = "Andrew F Robinson" <(503)543-2338>
> dahdichan = 1
>
> [phone2](my-phones)
> signalling = fxs_ks
> callerid = "Michael C Robinson" <(503)987-1322>
> dahdichan = 2
>
> [phone3](my-phones)
> callerid = "2010" <2010>
> dahdichan = 3
>
> [phone4](my-phones)
> callerid = "2011" <2011>
> dahdichan = 4
>
> I don't see anywhere in the above file that I deal with pseudo.
>
> > It looks like you are attempting to manually configure the pseudo
> > channel
> > multiple times in chan_dahdi.conf. You do not need to explicitly
> > configure
> > the pseudo channel. The pseudo channel is always created and has no
> > settable configuration parameters as far as I know.

Please create an issue on the issue tracker:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira

With the above chan_dahdi.conf and indicate that it is generating these
warnings when Asterisk loads:
[Oct 15 22:44:31] WARNING[29013] chan_dahdi.c: Attempt to configure
channel -2 with signaling Unknown signalling -1 ignored because it is
already configured to be Pseudo.

Richard