[asterisk-users] Problems during calls

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:30:16 CDT 2011

Aksel,
i faced a similar issue with remote sip extensions. and seems to be happening due to internet problems. one way audio that is .. one of the parties (on site) stops hearing the other party.
and it happens with one extension at a random timing and random extension.. and if all extensions are on the same internet link it doesnt' happen to all of them at once.. only one of them.
i suggest trying to change ISP for testing.

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, TELECOM