[asterisk-users] Asterisk sponteanous reboot : core dump file

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Oct 19 06:58:47 CDT 2011

Hello,

when I try to get something out of the core dump file, I get this :

[root at jonas Desktop]# gdb asterisk core.sip1.server.be
GNU gdb (GDB) Fedora (7.2-51.fc14)
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-redhat-linux-gnu".
asterisk: No such file or directory.
[New Thread 13035]
[New Thread 13016]
[New Thread 12991]
[New Thread 12956]
[New Thread 12872]
[New Thread 12858]
[New Thread 12828]
[New Thread 12793]
[New Thread 12789]
[New Thread 12773]
[New Thread 12755]
[New Thread 12739]
[New Thread 12737]
[New Thread 12680]
[New Thread 12647]
[New Thread 12615]
[New Thread 12484]
[New Thread 12361]
[New Thread 12360]
[New Thread 12359]
[New Thread 12357]
[New Thread 12356]
[New Thread 12355]
[New Thread 12354]
[New Thread 12353]
[New Thread 12352]
[New Thread 12351]
[New Thread 12350]
[New Thread 12349]
[New Thread 12348]
[New Thread 12347]
[New Thread 12346]
[New Thread 12344]
[New Thread 12343]
[New Thread 12342]
[New Thread 12341]
[New Thread 12340]
[New Thread 12339]
[New Thread 12338]
[New Thread 12337]
[New Thread 12336]
[New Thread 12335]
[New Thread 12334]
[New Thread 12333]
[New Thread 12332]
[New Thread 12331]
[New Thread 12330]
[New Thread 12329]
[New Thread 12328]
[New Thread 12327]
[New Thread 12326]
[New Thread 12325]
[New Thread 12324]
[New Thread 12323]
[New Thread 12322]

warning: no loadable sections found in added symbol-file system-supplied
DSO at 0x7fffe65fd000
Core was generated by `/usr/sbin/asterisk -f -vvvg -c'.
#0  0x0000000000000020 in ?? ()
(gdb)

What does this mean ? What can I do further ?

Kind regards,
Jonas.