[asterisk-users] Receiving musinc on hold instead of ring

Alejandro Recarey alexrecarey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:37:33 CDT 2011

Hi Tarek,

Yes, after running some more detailed packet captures, it seems that
the SDP sent has the sendonly media attribute. I do not know if it is
the Sonus switch, but the problem is identical to yours.

Unfortunately setting canreinvite=yes for that peer does not solve the
problem. I am guessing this is because the other leg of the call has
canreinvite=no. This is necessary for correct billing.

Should I submit it as an asterisk bug? Is there something else I can
try to fix this interconnection?

Thanks for your help!

Alex