[asterisk-users] Phones flapping with * and Sonicwall.

Luke Hamburg luke at solvent-llc.com
Thu Oct 13 14:00:49 CDT 2011

Have you tried adding 'qualify=no' in the peer definition?

Are all the natted phones using port 5060 as their SIP port?  I don't know
how many "a bunch" is but if it's  not too many you might try having each
phone bind to a different port for its SIP signaling, sometimes that is
helpful with strict firewalls.

e.g.
Mary x102  use port 50102
John x114  use port 50114

This port would need to be set at the endpoint itself either manually or via
the provisioning server, setting it in Asterisk has no effect.  Just an
idea.

Luke