[asterisk-users] Binding asterisk to two static IPs

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:28:39 CDT 2011

i had a similar challenge having Asterisk listen to multiple ports.. "some of my agents located in countries where SIP is blocked"
the only effective way is to use IPTABLES i believe your problem can be solved with the same method.

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, TELECOM