[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.7.0- Incorrect information in Queue events-AMI

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Wed Oct 12 01:35:59 CDT 2011

Just a guess at this point, but I'd say because you had two agents registered to the queue, but only one was available?  If you dynamically logout the Unavailable agent, it should not show up in the QueueStatus response, however if you dynamically log him in then just shut off the phone, he'll still be listed as a member even if unavailable.

Apparently, QueueSummary takes the available status into consideration when listing the number of logged in agents. You may be able to make a case that this behavior is inconsistent, and thus, a bug, but I could see it going either way.

If you open a ticket on the issue, respond here with the issue id, I'd like to track it.

Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP