[asterisk-users] t.38 interop with metaswitch

Jeremy Kister asterisk-02 at jeremykister.com
Tue Oct 11 14:04:39 CDT 2011

On 10/11/2011 11:48 AM, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Well, as a starting point, I'd suggest disabling directmedia
> (canreinvite) on s3. It should be possible for directmedia to be enabled
> for RTP and not interfere with UDPTL, but there could still be lingering
> problems there.

yep, you hit the nail on the head.

setting directmedia=no on s3 allows me to receive t38 faxes on pbx1.

debug for successful faxes in this case are at:
  http://jeremy.kister.net/tmp/t38/no-reinvite-on-s3/pbx1.txt
  http://jeremy.kister.net/tmp/t38/no-reinvite-on-s3/s3.txt

is there further changes that can be done to allow reinvite on s3?  or
is this something that should go to the tracker ?

thanks,

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./