[asterisk-users] Asterisk (Trixbox) - VirtualBox - Linux Host

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Oct 11 10:52:01 CDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Esteban Cacavelos <
estebancacavelos at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess i have to open a new discussion because the problem is about
> PCIPASSTHROUGH feature on virtualbox?. I cannot get to work this feature on
> my virtualbox. There are a few discussions about pcipassthrough but based on
> KVM or Xen. I haven't found information about implementations on virtualbox.

Have you installed the VirtualBox Extensions Pack[1], which is where the
'experimental' PCI Passthrough support[2] is found in VirtualBox?

[1] - https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
[2] - http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch01.html#intro-installing

--
Thanks,