[asterisk-users] Asterisk to asterisk IAX trunk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Oct 11 09:00:30 CDT 2011

It seems to me as though this is happening:
Asterisk A
Exten => 5XXXX,1,Dial(IAX/${EXTEN:1})

So the call goes to Asterisk B as
Exten => 5XXXX,1,Dial(IAX/1001)

So you need to change the IAX dial out command on Asterisk A to not truncate
the 5 and set up 5XXXX on Asterisk B's inbound context so you have an
"apples to apples" correlation.