[asterisk-users] Add SIP diversion header in originate from AMI?

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Fri Oct 7 10:17:23 CDT 2011

You can dial a local channel which executes a dial plan that does what you want.

Channel: Local/dial_number at cfmc_cdi_private

This will use exten dial_number in the cfmc_cdi_private context.

If you add something like this to the originate packet

Variable: CfMC_Use_CID=5419712513

You can use ${CfMC_Use_CID} to get the value.

--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC