[asterisk-users] dahdi show status command not avilable in CLI

michael k michael at inapp.com
Thu Oct 6 10:22:27 CDT 2011

Hi Giorgio,

Thanks for your reply. I will produce some output for your reference.

*# lsmod | grep dahdi*

dahdi_echocan_mg2      39688  1
dahdi_transcode        42372  1 wctc4xxp
dahdi_voicebus         79424  2 wctdm24xxp,wcte12xp
dahdi                 238384  14
dahdi_echocan_mg2,xpp,dahdi_transcode,wcb4xxp,wctdm,wcfxo,wctdm24xxp,wcte11xp,wct1xxp,wcte12xp,dahdi_voicebus,wct4xxp
crc_ccitt              35265  2 wctdm24xxp,dahdi

*# service dahdi status*

### Span  1: WCFXO/0 "Wildcard X100P Board 1" (MASTER)
  1 FXO        FXSKS       (SWEC: MG2) (battery)

*# dahdi_cfg -vv*

DAHDI Tools Version - 2.3.0

DAHDI Version: 2.3.0.1
Echo Canceller(s): MG2
Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Echo Canceler: mg2) (Slaves: 01)

1 channels to configure.

Setting echocan for channel 1 to mg2

*
# dahdi_scan *

[1]
active=yes
alarms=OK
description=Wildcard X100P Board 1
name=WCFXO/0
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard X100P
location=PCI Bus 02 Slot 02
basechan=1
totchans=1
irq=193
type=analog
port=1,FXO

These outputs shows that the modules are loaded correctly. Any other clues ?

Michael.k