[asterisk-users] parking lot

Keith Sloan keiths at vianet.ca
Wed Oct 5 11:31:25 CDT 2011

Hey list.

I am having some issues with a parking lot. I am looking for a way that
the person can blind transfer to a parking lot. it works perfectly
accept being an unattended transfer its the caller who hears the parking
lot position. anyone have a work around to this.

exten => 999,1,Set(CHANNEL(parkinglot)=Parkinglot-keith)
exten => 999,n,Set(PARKINGLOT=Parkinglot_keith)
exten => 999,n,Set(CALLCHAN=${CUT(BLINDTRANSFER,-,1)})
exten => 999,n,ParkAndAnnounce(PARKED,60,${CALLCHAN})

the ParkAndAnnounce seems to be failing. any suggestions?