[asterisk-users] asterisk_1.8.7.0-1digium1 100% CPU

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 06:53:06 CDT 2011

Hi Group

I have added the following to my /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://packages.asterisk.org/deb natty main
deb-src http://packages.asterisk.org/deb natty main
deb http://packages.asterisk.org/deb natty-proposed main
deb-src http://packages.asterisk.org/deb natty-proposed main

When installing asterisk_1.8.7.0-1digium1~natty_amd64 using the following:
apt-get install  asterisk-config asterisk-core-sounds-en-gsm asterisk-dahdi
asterisk-dbg asterisk-dev asterisk-doc asterisk-h323 asterisk-mobile
asterisk-mp3 asterisk-mysql asterisk-ooh323 asterisk-voicemail

my system get into 100% cpu on of it cores.

Once I remove the asterisk-h323 system is working fine!

However I need the h323 codec and chan since I'm using it.

Any idea?

When trying to compile the pkg myself - system still doing the same.

I tried several pkgs from the Ubuntu/Debian/Digium repo.
In all of then there is the same effect.

Maybe some one can drop comment here :-)

Thanks
Sassy