[asterisk-users] Make asterisk cluster appear and operate as a single server?

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Sat Oct 1 21:12:33 CDT 2011

If one server is supposed to carry the full load of the other during failure, then you have to size each server to handle  100% load - so load balancing is pointless.

Checkout haast at www.generationd.com<http://www.generationd.com> and read  the docs on how it does failover...certainly good for ideas.