[asterisk-users] vall directly extensions from E1-PRI line

dsidir at hcmr.gr dsidir at hcmr.gr
Wed Nov 30 10:08:17 CST 2011

Hi all,
As a new on asterisk i have some silly questions.

I'll try to connect an asterisk PBX between Telephone provider and an
AVAYA Definity PBX. I've already install elastix-2.2.0 i386 version on
a PC with a DE210 ISDN PRI card.

In previous status we can dial from external directly to 4digits
extensions (i.e. the call NXXXXX7721 ring the extension 7721). At the
moment on IP phones i can call only 3digits (i.e. the call NXXXXX7721
ring the extension 721 and never the extension 7721). Has anyone any
idea how can i fix it.

Thanks in advantage

D. Sidirokastritis
NOC HCMR-Crete