[asterisk-users] Best VoIP conferencing phone ?

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:39:19 CST 2011

Hi Faisal,

Thanks for reply but I want hardware wase VoIP device. If know please
gussed me. From google I fould the list of below devices but I am not sure
that these are best for used or have an issue ....

 *1)Polycom SoundStation IP 7000

*

*Why it's best: *The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 is the most advanced
conference phone from the Polycom SoundStation lineup and leaves little to
be desired. With an amazing 20’ 360 radius, the 7000 is perfect for large
conference rooms. The new HD voice quality (22 kHz) allows.

*
*

*2) Polycom Voicestation 500*

*
*

*Why it's a best pick: *The Polycom VoiceStation 500 is one of the best
conference phones for a wide variety of reasons. The VoiceStation 500
features amazing call quality, 7’ 360 radius, Bluetooth connectivity, wired
connection, background noise reduction, and an attractive design.

*
*

*3)Panasonic - 8-Microphone Speakerphone with Caller ID KX-TS730S*

*
*

*Why it's a best pick: *With a 360 10’ radius and 8 microphones, everyone
is sure to be heard with the Panasonic KX-TS730S. The multiple microphones
allows for everyone sitting in on the conference to be heard uniformly
without distortion.

*
*

*4)Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G Conference VoIP Phone*

*
*

*Why it's a best pick: *The Cisco 7937G works via VoIP connection, has
stunning call clarity, and features a simplistic but expensive design that
is easy to use. Cisco is an industry leader in IT communication products,
and the 7937G is no different. The 360 design allows everyone to be heard.

*
*

*5)Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000*

*
*

*Why it's a best pick: *The SoundStation VTX 1000 is an incredible
conference phone, but it is very pricey and not as good as advertised. The
VTX 1000 is designed for large conference rooms and features upgradable
software (which is a huge benefit since the cost is so high), 20’ 360
radius.
6)Polycom® SoundStation® IP 5000* 7) GXP2120 6-line Executive HD IP Phone*

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Faisal Hanif <faisal at vopium.com> wrote:

> I have tried EyeBeam and it worked fine with x members audio conference
> however it need resources (Processing + RAM) per additional line.****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****
>
> ** **