[asterisk-users] CDR mysql with asterisk 1.4

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 05:45:51 CST 2011

The addons are not part of the source in 1.4 or 1.6

You need to install the addons separately.

If you installed asterisk from a package maintainer (e.g yum, apt) then
check for asterisk 1.4 addons packages.

Otherwise download, compile and install the addons from source. They can
be found here

http://www.asterisk.org/downloads

under the section Asterisk Add-Ons.

I don't think installing this will have any effect on your current
config files but I'm not 100% sure on that. It is always wise to backup
your config files before doing anything like this anyway.

Regards

Ish